1. Where does Webleedblue.com ship from? Webleedblue.com ships all merchandise from Long Island, NY.
2. What payment methods do you accept? Webleedblue.com accepts Shopify Secured Payments & Paypal.
3. Do you ship T-Shirts internationally? Yes. We ship anywhere in the world. Please note, all taxes/duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
4. I ordered the wrong product/size can I exchange? Yes, as long as the item was not worn and within 30 days of purchase. Please note the buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
5. Who does Webleedblue.com ship with? United States Postal Service
6. How long does shipping usually take? Orders usually ship within 24-48 hours. Please allow 3-5 business days to receive your orders. Once the order is shipped you will receive an email with tracking info.
7. How should I wash my T-Shirt? The best way to wash your shirt is inside-out, in cold water, without bleach. For maximum longevity, tumble dry low.
8. What size shirt should I order? Most WeBleedBlue.com shirts are printed on 100% preshrunk cotton unless specified otherwise. If you are between sizes, we recommend going with the larger of the two.
9. Can my order be on back order? We will notify you if your item is not in stock.
Need to return or exchange an item? The easiest way to handle an exchange is to send the shirt back to us requesting a refund, then going on the site and placing a new order. It helps to steam-line delivery of the new shirt. Please note, all returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase. The address to ship back to is: Webleedblue.com 1003 Church St., Baldwin, NY 11510.